Atrašanās vieta
Lat: 57.7604899, Lon: 24.3564364

baron Ferzen's Chapel

There is no record in the archive of the year the chapel was built. The first deceased
was laid in it in 1781.
The parish priest of Lielsalaca descended into the basement of the chapel in 1884 and found 12 coffins with the dead.
He wrote down the inscriptions on the tombstones.
Ferzeni, Hurko, Medemi, Gesvais, and Reverend Francis Hackel rest here.

Tell others
Address: Vecsalaca