Lat: 57.750443, Lon: 24.402437
Ferroconcrete bridge in Annasmuiža
Ferroconcrete bridge in Annasmuiža the first ferroconcrete bridge in the Baltic States was built in 1908, but founded in June 1909. It had a great importance in the development of traffic routes in the Salaca region, because in the centre of Salacgriva there was only a ferry at that time. In 1944 German troops blew up bank supports and side spans of continuous bulks. After the war a wooden construction was restored, and only in 1962 the bridge was restored in its original appearance.